Welcome

I've just started this brand new blog September 22 2014 as a comprehensive list of toys that are either dangerous or disturbing. Consider it a safety warning to take these toys away from your Children, or just be ghoulish and read through to see how you could have injured yourself mentally or physically as a Child. Please be patient as I add entries, this will be ongoing. Thanks so much for coming by!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Rafiki On Simba Figurine





What Is This?

Why it's a plastic figurine of The Lion King creatures Rafiki (the Pitcher), and Simba (the Catcher).

What Happened?

I've never seen the Lion King, but if I just saw this toy I would certainly have a very different impression of what it was about.  The toy has Rafiki raising Simba into the air...and then lowering Simba's bum to the position where his er "Manhood" is.  One really must see this in action to understand, so I will include a video link.

Rafiki & Simba in action

Aftermath?

I really can't find much information about this toy...I'm assuming it was pulled from shelves or only a few made.

Links?

http://ca.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/12/25-most-pause-worthy-childrens-toys/rafiki-and-simba-toy

No comments:

Post a Comment